This DIY has to be my absolute favorite...seriously. I wear these gems almost everyday and the best part about it, its so easy to make. Check out my latest mirror mirror segment via the link below.
- cut two three-inch pieces of chains possibly shorter if you have thinner wrist. lucky you. :)
- attach the end of chain to the side of one hinge using one jump ring and attach the other end of that chain to the other side of hinge. Repeat on other side.
- in the center of the chain on one side, attach a jump ring to the center link, repeat on other side.
- on one end attach your clasp to the jump ring.
- now you are ready to clasp and go.
Chevron L-bracket Necklace
- grab your brackets and determine length of chain between both. make sure they are the exact same in length on both sides so it doesn't go lopsided on you.
- connecting the brackets to chain using jump rings.
- attach a jump ring to the end of the chain and attach the top bracket, repeat on other side.
- cut chain at the center and attach a jump ring to each cut side of the chain.
- attach a clasp to one of the sides and you're done and doner!
For less than 5 bucks and in 5 minutes to make, I call that a totally win!
Ps i would love to hear your feedback! xo